The donation is free, but we suggest to donate at least 4€. This will allow us to support both the author’s work and the site maintenance.
The payment is via PayPal. Paypal accepts the majority of the debit and credit cards without a PayPal account.
We don’t guarantee the refunds, but we’ll do everything we can to solve any possible problem. Our purpose is to have a fully satisfied user.
After donating, you’ll receive the download link via e-mail. If you don’t receive it immediately, please check your spam folder.
In May 2017, Charlie left everything behind to go and fight against ISIS in Rojava, Kurdistan, a Middle Eastern utopia based on the notions of feminism and equality.
Charlie recalls what it is like to be at war with ISIS and takes us to an outpost in the battle of Raqqa, ISIS’ capital.
As Charlie re-adapts to ordinary British life, his comrades in Syria are still fighting and paying the price. But if the price is high, so are the stakes.
- Miglior Cortometraggio Documentario del mese, Prisma Rome Indipendent Film Awards Ottobre 2018
- Selezione Ufficiale, Manifesto Film Festival, 2019
- Semi-Finalista, Sunday Shorts Film Festival, 2018
- Semi-Finalista, New Harvest Film Festival, 2019
- Selezione Ufficiale, First-Time Filmmaker Sessions, Lift-Off Global Network,2019