The donation is free, but we suggest to donate at least 4€. This will allow us to support both the author’s work and the site maintenance.
The payment is via PayPal. Paypal accepts the majority of the debit and credit cards without a PayPal account.
We don’t guarantee the refunds, but we’ll do everything we can to solve any possible problem. Our purpose is to have a fully satisfied user.
After donating, you’ll receive the download link via e-mail. If you don’t receive it immediately, please check your spam folder.
Angele Hazboun (94), and her sister Odette (79), currently live in seclusion.
they fled to the small town of Bethlehem, Palestine where they have lived their lives since being forced out of their hometown, Jaffa, decades ago. Now older and weary from their circumstances, these women address the camera to tell their story in an attempt to remind us of the past and reconnect with the life they once knew.
- Ciné Palestine (France 2016)
- D.C. Palestinian Film and Art Festival (USA 2016)
- Toronto Palestine film festival (Canada 2017)
- Balkans Beyond Borders (Greece 2017)
- San Jose State University (USA 2017)
- Bristol Palestine film festival (United Kingdom 2018)
- Al Ard Film Festival (AAFF), (Italy 2019)