The donation is free, but we suggest to donate at least 4€. This will allow us to support both the author’s work and the site maintenance.
The payment is via PayPal. Paypal accepts the majority of the debit and credit cards without a PayPal account.
We don’t guarantee the refunds, but we’ll do everything we can to solve any possible problem. Our purpose is to have a fully satisfied user.
After donating, you’ll receive the download link via e-mail. If you don’t receive it immediately, please check your spam folder.
The Bairro da Torre is an illegal neighborhood near Lisbon, residents are an active part of the decisions of the place where they live and a research group follows the process of inclusion in society.
Born on the side of the current Lisbon airport following illegal occupation by Portuguese, African and gypsy populations, these non-legalized homes are the result of the absence of a policy that has not responded in recent years to the shortcomings and needs of those people with low incomes, who have sought alternative means to “solve” the problem of housing.
A process of inclusion in society of this stigmatized district has started, with the aim of future consolidation and integration through common urban planning, both through practices of self-production, and through movements of citizens in defense of their right to housing, right to place and right to the city.
- Muestra Filmica el Buen Vivir
- FESDA Festival Nacional Cine y Video Comunitario del Distrito de Aguablanca
- MMOB Mimarlar Odası İstanbul Büyükkent Şubesi
- Festival de Cine y Derechos Humanos de Barcelona
- Archcine 2017 - Festival Internacional de Cinema de Arquitetura
- London Labour Film Festival
- Muestra Internacional de Cine Documental Central-Doc Tlaxcala
- Festival delle Terre
- Festival Politica
- Festival Internacional De Cine De Cúcuta - FICCU
- Urban Audiovisual Festival - UAF